Improve Management of Chronic Diseases
Care Coordination Management’s (CCM) leading therapy management service concentrates on providing low-cost, focused, and effective care for patients with chronic conditions.
Our program incorporates the direction given by the Medicare Chronic Care Management Program to improve management of chronic diseases and drive value-based care.
We strive to ensure our solutions provide better patient care with a focus on in-between visits. We provide our comprehensive service with a strong collaboration between patients, caregivers, staff, and physicians.
Our goal is to take care of the patient all of the time, not just at the point of care. That's why we focus on:
- Continuous relationship with a designated member of the care team
- Patient support for chronic conditions to achieve health goals
- 24/7 patient access to care and health information
- Receipt of preventive care
- Patient and caregiver engagement
- Timely sharing and use of health information
CCM’s therapy management services have been found to benefit both practices and patients in a number of ways:
- 36% reduction in readmissions
- 29% decrease in home health episodes
- 28% reduction in ER visits
- 26% fewer SNF days
- 25% reduction in hospitalizations
Your Partner in Improved Quality Care
Care Coordination Management, LLC, will work with your organization or facility to substantially improve the quality of care you provide. We tailor our services specifically to your needs in order to positively impact your bottom line and patient satisfaction.
To learn more about our therapy management services, give us a call at (888) 384-0373 today.
Therapy and Nursing
Operations, Quality of
Care and Increased