Outpatient Financial Analysis
At Care Coordination Management (CCM), it is our belief, based on years of combined experience providing financial, clinical, and operational consulting services, that an exceptional outpatient post-acute therapy program is the result of a collaborative approach with our clients.
By using specialized clinical pathways, we work with your organization toward a common goal of improving patient outcomes, as well as boosting your bottom line.
Part of that improvement lies in providing comprehensive outpatient financial analysis with a focus on core assessment and review of:
- Medicare and Medicaid processes
- Medical record documentation related to and supporting rehabilitation claims
- Regulatory and compliance requirements
- Rehabilitation treatments and general operations
- Training and continuing education opportunities among facility staff
Benefits of an Outpatient Financial Analysis
Detailed and accurate outpatient financial analysis offers numerous benefits for your healthcare practice or facility, including:
- Revenue cycle improvement
- Increased Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements
- More efficient operations
- Reduced risk
- Improved marketing position – just to name a few
Trust the Experts at Care Coordination Management
The senior management team at CCM has nearly two centuries of combined healthcare experience, providing specifically tailored consulting services and education to outpatient physical therapy providers looking to improve both their bottom line and patient outcomes.
For more details about our outpatient financial analysis and other services, contact Care Coordination Management, LLC today at (888) 384-0373 or request a free financial analysis and we will contact you.
Therapy and Nursing
Operations, Quality of
Care and Increased