Comprehensive Post-Acute Market Analysis
In the healthcare industry, the more data you have about market performance, outcomes, value-based reimbursement, and network opportunities, the more likely your skilled nursing or rehab transition care facility will succeed.
Care Coordination Management (CCM) can help your facility manage and improve its case mix index (CMI) and provide post-acute market analysis so you have a better understanding of where your business stands and how it thrives going forward.
Complete Post-Acute Financial, Clinical, and Operational Review
As industry experts in post-acute care market analysis, we will analyze your business from top to bottom, including a complete financial, clinical, and operational review. Here’s how:
- By developing, in conjunction with your administrator and rehab director, productivity and profitability goals and implementing a monitoring system for these specific goals
- By implementing weekly review and analysis with the rehab director via telephone/email/fax to review:
- Overall therapy
- Clinical benchmarks
- Program staffing patterns
- Medicare Part A caseload
- Medicare Part B and all other payer caseloads
- Functional outcomes
- Data analytics (patient length of stay, hospital readmission rates, Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary [MSPB], etc.)
- Providing comprehensive initial visit and benchmarking analysis, followed by three months of on-site visits (two per month), with formal report to administrator and the rehab director on a monthly basis, followed by quarterly on-site visits
- Providing coding/billing updates
- Providing regulatory updates such as:
- Healthcare reform
- Alternative payment models (ACOs, BPCIs, CCJR)
- 5-star rating
- Providing RAC-certified CMI and Medicare reimbursement specialist:
- Nursing, RNAC, RNP education and training
- Facility billing/documentation software education and training
- Providing access to program and policy manuals
- Implementing enhanced trainings with the current on-site rehabilitation software system to identify daily and weekly reports, how to analyze rehab trends and outcomes, etc.
- Providing concurrent reviews and educating your rehab director on the ability to coordinate all clinical, financial, and operational variables through the on-site computer systems:
- Monthly system reviews which yield mid-month recommendations
- Monthly management reports
- Trended management reports
- Email Q&A as needed with a 48-business hour response time
- DOR/staff education and training to include:
- Clinical recommendations
- Regulatory/compliance recommendations
- Operational recommendations
Your Road Map for Success in the Post-Acute Market
The CCM senior management team has more than 190 years of combined health care experience. Our professionals meet regularly to discuss active engagements, ensuring the combined resources of the company are behind everything we do. We have an abiding commitment to collaborative excellence that drives continual improvements to the consulting services we offer to health care industry professionals.
For more information on Care Coordination Management’s comprehensive post-acute market analysis, call (888) 384-0373 or use our online form to request a free financial analysis and we will gladly contact you.
Therapy and Nursing
Operations, Quality of
Care and Increased